Emerald Strategies In Action…
Content Marketing Projects: Branding and Identity
At the core of any web design project is your identity and brand. You need message-driven content and a look and feel that tells your story effectively. Our experience and perspective help you develop creative content and a winning presentation for your website make-over. Your sparkling new website will have the strategic focus you are craving for.
What’s more: it will better serve your audience and goals because of the changes it drives in your customer relationships, behavior and branding.
We offer end-to-end web project management services (draw the blueprint; build the foundation; manage the life-cycle) to help you to successfully tell your story via your website. And you can scale the engagement up or down, depending on your needs and budget, for any specific phase of the project where you need help.
Samples of some successful projects is below, showing different service levels.
- New Website for Data-Clear (go to site) – economy
- A Small Business Website for Kalbian-Hagerty LLP – turn-key solution
- New Information Architecture for Land Trust Alliance – task partner
- Support the AFPortal Roll-out Strategy, Launch and Marketing – task partner
We have a rich depth of experience in conducting communication audits, with most activity focused on Web activities. In addition, we have a background in general communication audits for large public sector systems.
We use a variety of techniques including interviews, surveys, analysis and usability reviews. Our 360-degree audit provides a full evaluation of your site’s performance against a checklist of best practices covering governing processes, core processes and enabling processes.
Let us know if we can put these skills to work for your organization with a proven method we’ve used in the past or a custom solution unique to your structure.
- Web governance audits at the World Bank
- Web standards at the House of Representatives
- Evaluating Public Outreach at the Kyrgyzstan Parliament
- Expert panelist at the Congress Online Project
We speak often on politics and public affairs, and our media training expertise includes many presentations at professional training conferences with public information officers of federal agencies, trade associations and non-profit communicators. A popular offering is our Campaign Message Box workshop. This session sharpens your skills and equips your team with the same message development skills used by Capitol Hill and political campaign veterans.
We provide training sessions and facilitated meetings for public affairs officers in a variety of formats, like the examples listed below.
Please contact us if we can speak at your event or help you deliver high impact communications in media interviews, presentations and other offline and online forums.
- Federal Communication Commission – single session
- AAA Mid-Atlantic – half-day training
- Environmental Protection Agency – custom training
- US Census Bureau – full-day training
- Voices for America’s Children – Web renewal team training
Whether you need a part-time usability consultant to partner with you for the long-haul, or a project-based specialist to offer an independent assessment of your site’s usability, you can rely on us. We have usability options to fit any budget.
A certified usability analyst knows the ins and outs of human factors engineering principles. With site scorecards that benchmark you against best practices on evidence-based design theory to task analysis, your Web site will get a roadmap to success. Our reports have the analysis you need to present to your stakeholders a before and after comparison for your website. Read up on our favorite projects here.
- DHS.gov Website Redesign and Content Migration
- RestoreTheGulf.gov at DHS
- The AFPortal at the USAF
- The first generation of energy.gov
- The Cumberland County Library System Website